News Ticker

recentposts
[2013%20Movies][slider][magenta]

Aamir to gift Katrina Kaif Barbie doll to son Azad |Po3m Punch

As a marketing strategy, perfectionist Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif has launched a new design of Barbie doll inspired from Katrina Kaif’s role in ‘Dhoom 3’ and during the launch Aamir said that he wants to gift the Barbie doll to his son Azad.
Katrina is playing an acrobat in the film and the Barbie collector doll is based on her character Aaliya from 'Dhoom 3' while Aamir Khan’s collecter doll is inspired from his ‘Dhoom 3’ character Sahir, who is a performer in circus and later grown up to be a smart thief.
"I love this idea of dolls. I would like to give one to Azad. I am excited as this is my first ever collector doll based on my movie character. I have worked closely on developing my look in Dhoom 3," Aamir said here. Katrina too is happy about the look.
By immortalizing ‘Dhoom 3’ doll, American toy manufacturing company Mattel for the first time associated with Bollywood.  They have immortalized several Hollywood celebrities and characters from international blockbusters like Twilight and The Hungers Games.
‘Dhoom 3’is the third installment of ‘Dhoom’ series. The earlier ‘Dhoom’ series have remained popular among youths and bike lovers. Abhishek Bachchan will continue to play the role of police officer along with his assistant Uday Chopra.
Aamir will play a smart thief and Katrina his partner in crime. Both the actors had undergone rigorous training to get into the role. The perfectionist feels that his role in ‘Dhoom 3’ has been his toughest role despite the fact that the actor has played varied roles. He says, “I think ‘Dhoom 3’ is my toughest role so far. I have never played anything like this before. Every film is challenging, but this was a tough role. I had a great time working in the film.”
'Dhoom 3' is slated to create dhoom in theatres on November 20th.
Aamir to gift Katrina Kaif Barbie doll to son Azad |Po3m Punch Reviewed by Jkmkhv on 22:19 Rating: 5

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.