News Ticker

recentposts
[2013%20Movies][slider][magenta]

Hrithik Roshan flying off to the US for treatment |Po3m Punch

Bollywood Greek God Hrithik Roshan might be leaving for the US for treatment.  Few months ago, he has undergone brain surgery to get his blood clot removed and now the superstar is expected to fly to the US for treatment. He has two films, ‘Bang Bang’ and ‘Shuddhi’ lined up for shoot but his treatment might pushed behind the shooting schedule of ‘Bang Bang’.
Siddharth Anand’s ‘Bang Bang’ starring Katrina Kaif and Hrithik Roshan is already going behind the schedule time and now it will further delay. Hrithik Roshan was to shoot for the film from November 27 but now it postponed to January. A special set was constructed for the film in Film City but the star is reported to have asked the production team to cancel the shoot as he won’t be able to shoot. It was a nine day shoot.
‘Bang Bang’ was to take off from December but it has been pushed behind for indefinite time. It is reported that Katrina Kaif is having a tough time in managing her schedule. Possibility is quite high that her date of ‘Jagga Jasoos’ with Ranbir Kapoor might collide with ‘Bang Bang’. A source informed that Katrina even met Hrithik Roshan and Rakesh Roshan to discuss the issue but she was told that Hrithik cannot take risk and he will be leaving soon for the treatment. She was told that Hrithik will start shooting only after returning from the US.
Speaking about his health, the superhero during the promotion of ‘Krrish 3’ said that he is still suffering from headaches.
He said, “Right now I have a huge headache. Even the vibration of my voice as I am talking to you gives jolts to my head. I take it as a part of my life.
In time I will be fine. I was supposed to be okay now if I had taken rest as the doctors recommended, but I got busy with Krrish 3 promotions. Now I have 10 to 12 days and I plan to rest, before I start shooting for Bang Bang. Then there is Shuddhi also. I plan to get that on the floor too. I have to get them both started. I don’t want to give them more stress because of my health.”
When asked about Hrithik’s US trip, Rakesh Roshan texted, “No, it’s not true.”
Hrithik Roshan flying off to the US for treatment |Po3m Punch Reviewed by Jkmkhv on 22:13 Rating: 5

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.